Magnapack Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WorldWideRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have decided to go with the magnapack muffler but I was wondering if anyone has that muffler set up with dual exhaust out the rear. I've seen videos with the turndown exit and behind rear tire single exit. Side exit and the turndown both sound good, I was just wondering what a dual rear exit sounded like and I haven't seen any videos of that option. Just to be clear, I am not talking about true duals.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah it wont sound different. the only thing different will be the loudness of it when you are in the truck. it would be louder in the truck if it was a turn down or lightning style exit, where the straight out the back shouldnt be as loud in the cab coming out the back like that

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i deleted the res when i had my magnapack. it sounded pretty mean but it did drone...

i also have a youtube vid of mine but i cant link it while at work

OP
OP
WorldWideRaptor

WorldWideRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i deleted the res when i had my magnapack. it sounded pretty mean but it did drone...

i also have a youtube vid of mine but i cant link it while at work

Is that the video of the Magnapack with the y-pipe to lightning exhaust. I wonder if I did Magnapack with res delete, y-pipe to dual rear exit it would reduce some of the cabin noise and maybe kill some of that drone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free