All the stuff for a f150 to raptor conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darkhill240

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but i'm changing my game plan. so here it is.
-cut the factory fenders to clearance tires.
-raptor control arms with fox coil overs
-raptor wheels powdercoated black with treadwright mud tires
-raptor rear end, w/ 4.56 gears and arb lockers
-getting a plate bumper for free
-buddy is making some poly skid plates and rock sliders

parts i need from raptors for the built version 78.6 is:
lower control arms
grille
rear end
rims

i live just north of nashville. i will gladly pay for shipping since only about 10% or the raptors are over. wish i was back in socal, miss the desert and the fact that all the companies i like are there too

DONT HATE B/C ITS NOT A REAL RAPTOR. I WANTED THE ECOBOOST AND WASNT A OPTION FOR THE RAPTOR. BIG FAN OF TURBOS!

Last edited:

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interested in some raptor rear shocks with 9000 miles on them?

Sounds like a cool project you're working on!

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting project.

I think one reason they don't offer the Ecoboost with the Raptor could be because Baja doesn't allow forced induction? That or maybe the environment is to much for say a turbo set up? I'm talking temperature wise.

Last edited:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
No hating here...that's an awesome project! I have some running boards and skid plate. Both are well used ;)

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Sounds like a sweet project, good luck with it and post some pictures when you get done.

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've honestly thought about trying to do a Raptor-esque Expedition for my wife. So long as you don't slap the Raptor emblems on it and try it pass it off as something it's not, it sounds like an interesting project.

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could be fun, but the expedition has A-arm rear suspension. I think other than that, its a f150 front.

Yep. We're thinking about picking up an Expedition for her next year (Armada right now) so it's all just daydreaming and what-ifs at the moment.