Recommended dealers for warranty / service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Post your recommendations for dealers for warranty and / or service work. Please limit discussion to good experiences / recommendations. The intent is not to turn this thread into a bash fest for a bad experience. Provide the dealer name, location and a recommended service adviser.

Last edited:

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Ford store Morgan hill... The service writers pretty much suck and male no effort. But the service manager (ART SILVA) will go above and beyond to make sure its covered and fixed right the first time. Since I have purchased the truck 5 trips to service and 5 times no problem the manager takes care of it... One time I am pretty sure I bent the tie rod end, no problem covered it under warranty and realigned it for free... Then washed it before giving it back.. You can certainly do a lot worse than going here....

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
since this is a positive thread, maybe post the name of the people you worked with? i think it would be nice to know who to talk to if we decide to go to of these recommended dealers. when you hear that someone was referred to you, you tend to to out of your way to make that customer happy.

Txfight00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike Alevisos at Sanderson Ford in Glendale AZ - solid guy, straight shooter. Got his name from Matt Kimmerle of Sanderson Offroad.

OP
OP
KaiserM715

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I have taken my truck in twice for warranty issues and took my truck to McRee Ford in Dickenson, TX. I used Mike Becker as my service adviser both times. I did not have any issues and they were pretty quick about getting my truck fixed.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
come on southern california guys chime in on your service workmanship.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For those of us in the Sacramento area, I would recommend Steve cook at elk grove ford, power steering went out for the second time and he took care of it with no questions, the quick lane service there is also very good

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In the Northeast Atlanta region Gwinnett Place Ford has excellent service. Toni Deldonna is the service manager and will go the extra mile for the service customers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free