Outlaw Raptor Garage Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a list of items for sale off of raptors. Please PM me on the item you are interested in and I’ll will send pictures of the item. As for pricing PM an offer on the item. :peace:

1. (1) Pair White front fenders with flares painted white.

2. (2 sets) black front fenders with flares. The fenders are have been used heavily off road so if you are still interested PM me.

3. (1) 2010 black Raptor bed with tail gate. “No lights” Bed is sticker wrapped so the paint is in good shape.

4. (3) Front Bumpers in great shape.

5. (16) OEM 17” Wheels.

6. (1) Set of 4 BFG 37 x 12.5 x 17 KO A/T $300.00 each. Plus Shipping.

7. (3) front skid plates.

8. (1) Rear bumper.

9. (2) Front seats both passenger and driver out of a 2010 raptor. Seat only no bases. Leather is perfect.

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
I just totaled my front end I need to call you tomorrow when I'm off work and speak in person

This is a god send

SoSmoked

Reaction score
Will explain and post pics in the other section for us good ole' boys only.. Not something I wanna brag about online

SoSmoked

Reaction score
Lets just say I could use the rear bumper, front skid plate, front bumper, front fender flares.. And the rest is going to ford to be ordered brand new and installed.. Fiberglass frontend = ******

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
MY plan for that skid plate is to reinforce the daylights out of it, and keep one as a spare. Please get back to us, Outlaw, with a price. You going to cover shipping, or will that be additive?