FOX Quick Adjust Bypass (QAB) Technology Now Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FOX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
FOX Quick Adjust Bypass (QAB) Technology Now Available

Quick Adjusting Bypass technology is available as an option for all new 2.5, 3.0, and 3.5 FOX External Bypass shocks or as an upgrade.

The FOX Quick Adjusting Bypass (QAB) technology allows you to manually adjust bypass tubes, quickly and easily, making fumbling with tools and visually counting turns obsolete.

The CNC Machined 6061-T6 aluminum adjustment knobs—anodized blue for compression or red for rebound--are knurled for increased grip, with laser-etched arrows indicating adjustment direction. The adjuster has the same flow and range of adjustment as our regular bypass units. The new design has a definitive click at every quarter revolution of the knob, making adjustments simple and quick—tracking shock changes is now easier than ever. The knobs also feature an O-ring seal to keep moisture and contaminants out, insuring a reliable adjustment turn after turn.

The Quick Adjusting Bypass technology is available as an option for all new 2.5, 3.0, and 3.5 FOX External Bypass shocks or as an upgrade for your existing shocks. The QAB is also standard on the Ford SVT Raptor Rear FOX 3.0 Factory Series Bypass QAB Reservoir upgrade kits. Visit a local FOX Truck or Offroad retailer to purchase. Existing bypass shocks can be upgraded at the FOX Truck and Offroad service center in El Cajon, CA.

FOX 3.0 Factory Series Bypass QAB Reservoir
Ford SVT Raptor (Rear) 883-09-047 $2500.00 set retail

For complete product details visit: http://ridefox.com/raptorqab

FOX QAB Upgrade Kit
QAB Blue Compression Kit 815-03-010 $80.00 each retail
QAB Red Rebound Kit 815-03-011 $80.00 each retail

For complete product details visit: http://www.ridefox.com/upgrades

OP
OP
FOX

FOX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
FOX_QAB_DEATIL-1.jpg

FOX_QAB_DEATIL-2.jpg

FOX_TRUCK_30_FACTORY_BYPASS_QAB_RAPTOR-REAR.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

FOX_QAB_DETAIL-3.jpg

FOX_QAB_KIT.jpg

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great idea!

Wanna send some my way for cold winter testing this year. wink wink.

I gotta get in touch with you guys on shocks for my other truck soon anyway.

Do you need to do a full shock rebuild to put these one, or can the be installed on the fly?

OP
OP
FOX

FOX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great idea!

Wanna send some my way for cold winter testing this year. wink wink.

I gotta get in touch with you guys on shocks for my other truck soon anyway.

Do you need to do a full shock rebuild to put these one, or can the be installed on the fly?

To install the QAB requires removing of the existing bypass check valve hardware. To remove this hardware the oil will need to be drained and then bled after refilling.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To remove this hardware the oil will need to be drained and then bled after refilling.

Code for Send my 3.0's to Fox or RPG and have them fix me up..... but this would be a good reason to practice my rebuild skillz