Concerns!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I highly doubt a Supercharger is to blame here, Ross's truck was highly modified for off road who knows what happen here.....

Fuel delivery system, trans blowing up, short circuit, shocks bleeding out on to the exhaust................

Could be anything!!!

Man that SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!

Yes it could be a lot of things and there are lots of rumor's flying around right now, but isn't this the 7th supercharged Raptor to go up in flames? I can't think of any(that have been posted at least) Non supercharged Raptor's burning down, can you?

At a certain point you have to start looking at the writing on the walls instead of turning a blind eye

Steele16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are the fuel systems being bolstered as far as pumps and supply? Boost-a-pump? Maybe this is a cause?

OP
OP
Dan06

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I put this on Roush's page hoping they could voice an opinion. Yeah to my understanding it is only the FI trucks catching a blaze. However Hennessy meddling with the fuel system could be the root cause. Someone needs to take the charred remains of one of these trucks and do an investigation into the cause.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am sure something will come out of Chris's truck. I assume insurance adjusters will take a look to find the cause?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's hard to think something else could've caused this when there is a common trend with these fires, Hennessey Performance. I'm sure there are more out there that don't catch fire but of course we're only going to here about the bad situations.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
This is the first time I'm hearing Raptors going a blaze, where are you guys getting this info?

I like to be up on the current situation.

There is a thread on this forum with pics of a brand new Hennessy equipped Raptor in Dubai burning to the ground.