Install whipple charger versus keeping warranty?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fastcote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forgot to say I would have dropped another $600 for the warranty but I wanted headers and custom dyno tuning. Whipple won't warranty that.

If you need a warranty to push you over the edge than 6 bills is cheap motivation in my book.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Somethings wrong with this picture. His truck, his money and you want to question it?

I question lots of people and things - it's a good way to learn.

My question to the OP was this: He's spending ~$65,000 on a vehicle including tax, license, etc. and supercharger and he hasn't researched enough to learn about the factory warranty being "voided" or the Magnusson Moss Act?

It's good he's asking questions here and it's even better he hasn't pulled the trigger on the blower until he learns what he needs to know.

So you''re questioning me because you want to learn, right?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I question lots of people and things - it's a good way to learn.

My question to the OP was this: He's spending ~$65,000 on a vehicle including tax, license, etc. and supercharger and he hasn't researched enough to learn about the factory warranty being "voided" or the Magnusson Moss Act?

It's good he's asking questions here and it's even better he hasn't pulled the trigger on the blower until he learns what he needs to know.

So you''re questioning me because you want to learn, right?

Your intentions are fine, your delivery sucks.