KC rep still around?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thought I would post a note here to see if anyone knows what happened to the KC rep. There used to be a KC representative that was on here after they became a supporting vendor. Had a positive experience getting some questions answered back about 4-5 months. Now I have been sending pm (several over the last month) and have gotten no response at all.

So, anyone know what happened to them? I assume somebody still checks once in a while since they are a supporting vendor.

fyi, this is not intended to be negative. Just curious what happened with them. Had to buy a different light last time because their order processing was too backed up. Now it looks like I am going to have to go a different route again.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just sent him a message for you and informed him that you're trying to reach him.

I was texting with him a few hours ago.

KC HiLiTES

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Still here my friend....been busier then you know what!!! I will reply to your message right now.

OP
OP
Labraptor

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just sent him a message for you and informed him that you're trying to reach him.

I was texting with him a few hours ago.

Thanks Jason. I got a reply now.

No KC by Havoc for this guy.

I appreciate the help getting in touch with them.

OP
OP
Labraptor

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am just going with pm from here on out. Don't want to take a chance that anything I say has an impact on business one way or the other. Thanks again for opening the lines of communication for me.