Best exhaust and headers set up for supercharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stainless works was on my short list but my installer convinced my to be their first kooks true dual and header install. My wallet is still cramping bit the sound makes me smile every drive. Someday i roll up my windows and listen to the radio instead ;)

i hear that. ever since i went full Sw i barely even turn my radio on

Fastcote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to visit my installer today ( to chat about pushing up past 600 HP) he does lots of exhaust systems (SW, borla, corsa, custom in house builds) and he told me the kooks install was his favorite to date.

Last edited:

Stainless Works

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Keep in mind whichever brand of exhaust you choose, best choice is to stay with one manufacturer from heads to tip for the maximum performance. Stainless Works considers items like primary length, muffler size and internal muffler composition per application, yes our system is tuned per vehicle. Not all mufflers in our product line are the same, each vehicle in our lineup gets its own muffler design. Not to mention location of the x-pipe is critical to performance, and the x-pipe overall length plays a role in exhaust scavenging. Collector length determines torque curve, just sayin...

Pete's SVT Raptor at Livernois w/Whipple & SW Exhaust - YouTube

Bent22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fastcote: How loud is your system? Is it wake the neighbors loud -- or is it more of an aggressive sound?

Fastcote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fastcote: How loud is your system? Is it wake the neighbors loud -- or is it more of an aggressive sound?

It has a nice growl but its certainly not like sticking an icepick in your ears! I find it deeper and throatier than a lot of the samples I have seen posted. The side exit ones seem somehow "tinny" and bright. Mine is more of a trombone to their trumpet.

I have a few videos posted but they really don't do justice.
Ben Cote - YouTube

^^ click them anyway. It makes me feel good ;)

Here is Kooks propaganda video BUT keep in mind the video shows the 1 3/4 system for naturally aspirated. Mine is the 1 7/8, you would want that for supercharged systems.

KOOKS Headers Presents the 2011-2013 Ford Raptor SVT Longtube Headers and Exhaust. - YouTube

I hope to line one of my kids up along the road side for some speed runs as soon as i can. Launch videos will have to wait for heavy duty springs.

marylandspeed

Banned
Reaction score
If you decide to go with either one give us a call. Especially with Kooks, we are the largest dealer in the country! Our number is 443-730-9428!