Best exhaust and headers set up for supercharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor_qatar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sup guys,
I recently had my raptor 6.2 whippled and I'm thinking of getting better headers and exhaust for it and i wanted to have your opinion on what to get.
I'm currently running a Magnaflow Cat back with stock headers.
In m opinion the best setup would be to have 1 7/8 X 3" kooks headers with stainless works dual exhaust(link below)
Stainless Works Ford Raptor Supercrew 6.2L Dual Exhaust Y pipe
What do you guys think?

P.S i was gonna get this exhaust system (link below)
2010-2013 SVT Ford Raptor 6.2L Kooks Full Exhaust
but they don't ship to my country :(

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put stainless works headers and true dual on my truck and the fit and finish is perfect looks great and good power I can't say anything bad

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never thought headers would interest me. WOW, that was until I heard the American Racing Headers with the Borla 140383 Cat Back. Throw in the K&N CAI and it is a beast in the making! I heard the setup on a 2013 at my dealer about three weeks ago, the parts were waiting for the truck when it came in last Friday! I pick it up tomorrow morning! Warning though: IF YOU HEAR THIS SETUP, YOU WILL BUY IT!!!! Good luck!

Fastcote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went full Kooks and, other then the gut wrenching price, I have no complaints. The sound is sweet and aggressive without drone (mostly) and I like the "old school" dual look.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I say full stainless works. Its one of the only kits that is true dual with a x-pipe. I think that provides the best flow and scavenging. Also it sounds bad ass lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

Fastcote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stainless works was on my short list but my installer convinced my to be their first kooks true dual and header install. My wallet is still cramping bit the sound makes me smile every drive. Someday i roll up my windows and listen to the radio instead ;)