Video- Parking lot test of Supercharged Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTCALI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bring that thing out to the show and shine at Frontier Ford tonight! My truck is already there but if I know in advance I can have them save a few spots for Raptors.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So awesome. Truck blow the tires of effortlessly. Sounds mean as hell too.

OP
OP
Precious Metal

Precious Metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bring that thing out to the show and shine at Frontier Ford tonight! My truck is already there but if I know in advance I can have them save a few spots for Raptors.

Sorry Cali,

Would have loved to be there but didn't get the info till to late. Maybe next time.

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
Yup Ice, I'm gonna be passing the hat around to fund my next set of rear rubber. I'll dyno again next week but I'm hoping for 530rwhp. Considering that here in CA we get f**ked on 93 octane, I've been running a combo of 91 and 100 octane. On the first dyno I only had 91 so that alone should help.

That should do it.:waytogo:

OP
OP
Precious Metal

Precious Metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
holy shit how much would that run me :drool:

Basically I have a Hennessy 600 kit but I had it done by Borelli Motor Sports in San Jose. It ran around 13k installed with everything, Full exhaust, headers, cutouts, Supercharger, tune and so on. With shipping the same set up would have cost me over 20k at Hennessy. Granted, I don't have the Hennessy headrests but ya gotta give some stuff up. For the record Hennessy spends a crap load of $$$ on R&D to be the first to market with these products and I rarely see someone who hate their Hennessy vehicle but I have a very capable shop that was able to the same or better work for a fraction of the price.