6.2 Finally installed the Corsa!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you guys say the Borla is deeper? Has a little more drone?

I asked my dealer today what they want for the Ford Racing Catback (Which I guess is a rebadged Borla). He told me $1800.:gasp:

I have installed tons of exhaust on trucks muscle cars and all kinds of stuff.

Corsa has unique tone most people love it and like has been said no drone, build quality is great and looks killer. They even have a black chrome tip option .

I am pretty sure Corsa is what I will be choosing. They only other one I have been looking at is the SW lightning style just to maybe improve clearance, but I am worried it will drone and I won't like it.

I had Borla s on my 2010 Camaro I just sold. It was on the car when i purchased, I hated it because all of the drone, it did have headers. I removed it and tried a kooks full exhaust it had lots of drone too. I am just getting to old for all of the drone, wife hated and it just annoyed me.

My last f150 which was 06 with the 5.4 had corsa and it was sweet!:GetMoney:

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm constantly surprised that there's not more options for out of the box lightning style exit. The truck looks so good with dovetailed bedsides and stock-style exhaust just doesn't work with that at all. If the Corsa was cheaper I'd be tempted to buy it and then have a shop do their own exit.

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm constantly surprised that there's not more options for out of the box lightning style exit. The truck looks so good with dovetailed bedsides and stock-style exhaust just doesn't work with that at all. If the Corsa was cheaper I'd be tempted to buy it and then have a shop do their own exit.

Very tempting!