Raptor Fog Light Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SideTracked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to introduce our Raptor Fog Light kit!

This kit uses a Rigid fog light bracket and 4 of our Tracker Pods.

The Tracker pods are 16W and put out just over 1400 lumens each. They are available in an 8* spot or 90* flood pattern. We also have optional lens colors available for those of you who want some color in your life :).

This kit can be wired using the included Rigid harness that ties into your existing wiring, or it is also available with a complete stand alone harness with relay, fuse, switch, battery connectors, etc.

The base kit is $230 plus shipping and CA tax if applicable.

Colored lenses are $3 each and can be installed prior to shipping or included separately. We have Amber and Yellow available for this kit. (We have other colors available, but I'm not giving you guys Red and Blue lights to stick on the front of your truck :))

Standalone wiring harness is $18

Thanks!

Attachments

• DSCF0566.jpg
    DSCF0566.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCF0551.jpg
    DSCF0551.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 126

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
do you have any pics of the wire connections? for some odd reason i have two different type of plugs on my rigid duallys i was wondering if the plug is the same or not

also when are you guys gonna do a nice little sale on your HID lights?

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhh!! For once, I would love to open one of these fog light threads and see a nice, perfect, flush fit, clear lens fog light that was a perfect fit for the bumper.

OP
OP
SideTracked

SideTracked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you have any pics of the wire connections? for some odd reason i have two different type of plugs on my rigid duallys i was wondering if the plug is the same or not

also when are you guys gonna do a nice little sale on your HID lights?

Yeah, our lights have a pretty standard 2 pin DT plug on them.

6436655.jpg

8068585.jpg

I'll get back to you on the HIDs

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Nice looking Kit. Do you carry covers for the Fogs?

I have a removable/replaceable vinyl cover for the lens right now. I will have snap on covers shortly.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea that's the same connector on one set and then the other set is like the pic below its weird. And I need to find a harness like this one below to wire up my other set of dually's!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1,100
OP
OP
SideTracked

SideTracked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea that's the same connector on one set and then the other set is like the pic below its weird. And I need to find a harness like this one below to wire up my other set of dually's!

I have some of those loose connectors laying around, i could cut the ends on one of my harnesses and put those connectors on if you want.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What would you charge for two of those wire harnesses with those connectors on it? I would just need the connectors and about 6" of wire sticking out I have tons of wire to run them up to my switches! Cause I can't find these style connectors anywhere so my lights are useless now haha

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One more questions to you have some pics of your lights on the bracket mounted along with some "money shots". I.e. turned on