I'm done ordering 2011 Raptors.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, I just got off the phone with my Area Allowcation Rep. I have 3 2011 Raptor Orders, that I need pulled and VIn'ed. I sould be ok on these. BUT NO MORE 2011's for me or Central Region.

Taking orders for 2012 from now on. Also will continue calling other dealers to try and do dealer trades.

Thanks randy
406 544-6891

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome Job! I will certainly be one of your 2012 orders! My main hold back is getting the first kiddo out and everything settled in and making my final decision on what options I really want... I flip and flop on the options daily.. I am chomping at the bit for the baby and to finally order/drive the raptor daily :drool:

OP
OP
HARLEY6LF250SDU

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome Job! I will certainly be one of your 2012 orders! My main hold back is getting the first kiddo out and everything settled in and making my final decision on what options I really want... I flip and flop on the options daily.. I am chomping at the bit for the baby and to finally order/drive the raptor daily :drool:

Thanks, just let me know when your ready.

randy

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Do get the stripper pole and step. It is the only option I regret not having.

velacio

Reaction score
Exciting news!

Soon as I see see some Race Red Pics along with the new interior will be ready :)

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Randy got my Raptor today thanks again truck looks great been driving it all day already put 400km on it woohoo!