Door panel removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nope, just pull up and out the plastic hooks go in and slide down which holds the panel in place

much easier than those bmw clips that hold like cement huh?

anytime. glad i could help

'bout time you contributed to the forum after 9999999999 posts... Lol just kidding bud, thank you!

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
See a little effort earned him some business. Now I am going to replace the horrid front speakers and see what gives. If circumstances allow I will be doing a custom box next

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

GitErDunn

2010 6.2L SCAB
Reaction score
Any video on how to pop the inserts out on the door panels? not the ones with the switches but the insert trim along where the door handle is.... I've attempted to do it but seems like it'll just snap right in half or something.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Any video on how to pop the inserts out on the door panels? not the ones with the switches but the insert trim along where the door handle is.... I've attempted to do it but seems like it'll just snap right in half or something.

If you use a hook tool you just need to grab the very edge of the little panel. If you grab it too far in you are pulling on the door panel its self.

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What about the rear screw cab doors?
Im getting ready to dynomat from the windows down. Any idea on the sqft needed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk