TMX build for Troy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's awesome! Glad to see the new shops working out well for you guys! And I see Jason's hard at work hahaha

Half Full

Reaction score
I want to send a huge thank you to all the guys over at TMX for their hard work on my install. Every thing went smooth, with no headaches and they even gave me rides to pick up and drop off my rental. The main thing that I have found with working with TMX is that their customer service is top notch. Every day I run into companies that completely drop the ball when it comes to customer service, so it was a huge blessing to finally deal with people and a company who actually care and put in that effort. I would highly recommend TMX to anyone in need of parts and service for their Raptor. There is no other shop I would go to in the DFW area.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very nice guys. I checked out the shop last weekend, and I gotta say these guys are making it happen there! Just need to get that fridge plugged in so we can put some beers in there haha. Congrats and Welcome Troy!