Raptor Super Crew Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irrex

Reaction score
hey guys,
got my raptor a couple of weeks ago after an agonizing 12 week wait. anyway i purchased the molten orange super crew with all the graphics and all upgrades except the bed extender and tale gate step. I was wondering what i should do to my raptor aftermarket wise to make it better all suggestions are welcome. I want to put some kind of liner in my bed like line-X or speed liner not sure which one.

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy the bed extender and a new tailgate with a step....LOL

lol

get a taligate EZ lift/lower or whatever its called. I had one.

After that, I'd get:

1) custom Unobtanium bumper with 4 LED light bars
2) Lightweight racing wheels and 76 pound tires
3) $4,000 exhaust and header system (stainless, or see if someone will build it in Titanium)

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Irrex, welcome, start checking out the vendor sections. Click the "Forum" button in the orange bar towards the top of your screen,then scroll almost all the way down and you'll see Sub-Forums filled with pics and q&a foreach of our vendors. That's a great place to get ideas and sometimes discounts. There are also links to most of our vendors sites on the sidebar to your right (we're still waiting on images from the few that aren't linked there).

You'll find tons of cool stuff, so support our vendors and tell them FRF sent ya!!