the car stereo company 4th of july giveaway. military members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We've taken a lot of civilians for rides. We are under 4th RTB (ranger training battalion) it's like we are the read headed step child haha we kinda do what we want and no one really cares! That's why I like being the only aviation unit on fort benning! They love us cause if they don't they'd be walking everywhere during their training haha

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
What the hell I'm in. USAF vet and out in afghan again right now, just wearing the civvies these days.

Way to be a class act Noah.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What the hell I'm in. USAF vet and out in afghan again right now, just wearing the civvies these days.

Way to be a class act Noah.
you were one person i was waiting to hear from. im glad to see you are still finding time to get on here.

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im going to hold a couple of these guys to their word....... i really want to blow shit up with out getting into trouble..........

I know getting you to Germany may be unrealistic but when I get back to the states I'm going to want a stereo and ever Army base that has Apaches has a simulator and it's too easy to get you in there. Haha.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like Canada. You guys keep our head warm!

View attachment 24305

canadian-street-gangs.jpg

canada-attacks_o_162620-e1352752872826.jpg

Cold-Canada-e1352754189514.jpg