Raptor "Could be Converted" 2013 Beadlock Wheels and BFG Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4thetruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm posting these wheels up for a customer of mine that had some Method Wheels and Toyo Tires installed on his Raptor. He's selling a set of 5 Raptor "beadlock" wheels and BFG tires. I'm willing to ship them out. These wheels and tires are located here in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Price : $1850 obo.

20130430_173009_zps491c24e2.jpg
20130430_173021_zps85590ad2.jpg

OP
OP

4thetruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Right now I have a pending order for the full set with rims and tires. I'll let you know if that deal falls through.

txraptor1

Reaction score
Let me know if the sale falls though. I can send payment right away. I am looking for a set but if I can't find one soon I'm just going to get some Method NVs. Thanks.

OP
OP

4thetruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Let me know if the sale falls though. I can send payment right away. I am looking for a set but if I can't find one soon I'm just going to get some Method NVs. Thanks.

Sounds good! I'll update the post if and when I receive payment. I can definitely get you a set of Method NV's if you'd like to go that route...Let me know.