20 x 12 " Wheels Advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramsel1800

Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking to pick up a set of two piece fuel driller wheels and like the 12 inch width. There is a set on the Fuel website gallery on a black raptor. No one seems to know what the offset is and the set up of the suspension.
Does anyone out there have 20 x 12s with 35 inch tires on a leveled raptor??
If so did you have to do any mods?
What offset do you have?
Many Thanks,
John.

OP
OP
R

Ramsel1800

Reaction score
20 x 12 " Wheels Advise

Has anyone got a set of 20" x 12" wheels with 35" tires on their raptor?
I have a 2013 with level kit and no seems to know if they will fit and what offset will work.
Thanks JJ.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought a 10 inch rim was wide for the Raptor, 12 inch, damn I don't know about that?

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No it is fine just wish you did your homework on the truck before leveling her when your truck comes with adjustable shocks that do not change the geometry of the truck and remove a raptor's ability to be a raptor.

You can change the perch setting of your stock shocks and level the truck 'naturally' without a leveling kit. If you read on here no one sports a leveling kit, just change the perch setting.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry! I have just joined and not been on a forum before.

I think the moderators combined them for you.

Ya get rid of that leveling kit and go to mid perch and 12 inch wide rims I don't think will work well either.