crewcab guys, need input.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would you get any vibration noise from keeping items in a box linked in with the sub? Definitely look forward to seeing the design though!

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if i did not already have a box i would be all over the 2-12's and storage. would that also have an amp rack?

yes, there will be a spot on the setup to allow for the mounting of (up to) 2 amplifiers

Would you get any vibration noise from keeping items in a box linked in with the sub? Definitely look forward to seeing the design though!

with the addition of a subwoofer, you are going to rattle everywhere anyways. as far as items in the storage area, the inside area can be carpeted which will reduce vibrations. but regardless if the storage area is connected or not, you could have items in there that could rattle.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yes, there will be a spot on the setup to allow for the mounting of (up to) 2 amplifiers

with the addition of a subwoofer, you are going to rattle everywhere anyways. as far as items in the storage area, the inside area can be carpeted which will reduce vibrations. but regardless if the storage area is connected or not, you could have items in there that could rattle.

Oh I definitely know everything would rattle, was just considering what its like when something is leaning against a sub box, normally it makes a super loud rattle. Definitely some insulation and carpeting would probably reduce this though. Look forward to seeing what you come up with. I might be interested in it!