Raptor Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dkyle1220

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ADD has a rancher bumper you should check it out if you are worried about deer. Still a pre runner bumper but with added protection.

Dkyle1220

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not interested in a ranch bumper as I mentioned above. I think they look awful.

I have the same problem when it comes to deer and I'm really weary of these prerunner bumpers. I know you don't like em but here is ADd's offering

image-2294835882.jpg

This IMO is the best compromise of protection, looks, and approach angle.

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you want protection then chose a front bumper that does NOT require cutting the frame horns. I say this because the only reason guys are cutting their frame horns because the want to move their mounting points as close to their front ends as possible .. and thus reducing approaching angles. Essentially they are making their overall length shorter.

So choose a bumper that does not require cutting the frame horns as those bumpers will stick out front 3-4 inches and thus keeping anything you hit several inches in front of your grill.

There was member here who hit a moose with his add bumper on only slightly bent his bumper and frame horns.

How will a bumper like the WSI shown above, Saints Bravo bumper or ADD stealth bumper hold up to hitting a deer and protecting the truck? I live in the boonies and see 5-20 deer every morning on the way to work, and frequently have to dodge them. I want something that will protect but don't want a cattle/ranch guard.

nogm4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I do not want to hijack, but my wife just got tagged in her 2011 Lariet from a red light start. Everyone was stopped and the light changed and she was rear ended. I live in an area of Fl with a lot of seniors and minors. We have been rear ended this way 3X. Every time same thing. Perpetrator says you are wasting my time and there is no damage. Every time there is bumper and class III to IV hitch damage and this time the bumper sprung and dented and scratched the bed/rear fender with that expensive pearl white ford uses (real pretty in the sun I might add). Every time, this time prolly too, it is about $1,300. We only have 2 F-150's and are very conservative folks. The repair means my wife gets the Raptor and I, at 46, will be riding a bicycle to work again until it is fixed and it is hot here. Sorry for the long intro., but is there a TOUGH bumper out there? I don't care at this point if the Raptor looks like an Abrams tank! When I was a kid there were diamond plate beasts out there. Are there any tough bumpers for the F-150/Raptor that might save me from one of the risks of living in FL? I am not moving. And oh yeah, every time nobody apologizes...............they make it like I/my wife are inconveniencing them for them hitting us. Society is really the pits these days. Thanks, Dave.

Nitefighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out Saints Offroad. I have there Alpha series rear and its pretty beefy. If you contact Ron over there I'm sure he can also make one F150 specific also. Here's a couple pics. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369428700.127517.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1369428733.066011.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1369428763.327313.jpg

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you want protection then chose a front bumper that does NOT require cutting the frame horns. I say this because the only reason guys are cutting their frame horns because the want to move their mounting points as close to their front ends as possible .. and thus reducing approaching angles. Essentially they are making their overall length shorter.

So choose a bumper that does not require cutting the frame horns as those bumpers will stick out front 3-4 inches and thus keeping anything you hit several inches in front of your grill.

There was member here who hit a moose with his add bumper on only slightly bent his bumper and frame horns.

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it :happy160:

That rules out the WSI, RPG and Outlaw. Looks like ADD or Saints will be in my future.

Last edited:

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont know about the ADD but I just aquired the Saints Alpha bumper and I can tell you that thing is solid!

I might be getting rid of it though because I picked it up as a package deal for front, rear, rock guard panels, and shock guards and I really only wanted the front but the seller wouldn't split it up so I might sell the rest to be able to buy some lights.