Camo right hand drive supercharged raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zebt66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much would it cost to convert? Taking mine to Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

I like those lights in the bumper piece.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
But you forgot to reverse the traction control, Hill Decent and Offroad mode buttons, along with the airbag light!!!

On that three switch panel, I'm guessing those would be difficult to do. That panel has rounded edges on the outside button, so you can't just switch them. Likewise you'd need to do a ton of work to flip the aux switch panel. Guessing it's a matter of money..if it was my truck I wouldn't pay someone 40+ hours/each of work to fab new parts for those.

Looking at that picture, this looks extremely well done.

OP
OP
RHDUSA

RHDUSA

Reaction score
But you forgot to reverse the traction control, Hill Decent and Offroad mode buttons, along with the airbag light!!!

We would think that it wouldnt matter as it does not effect the driving experience.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

How much would it cost to convert? Taking mine to Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

I like those lights in the bumper piece.

$26,500.00 is the cost if the conversion.