How To Upgraded upfitter switch's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAYBIRDNLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After using all my stock Upfitter switch's I started to work on adding more. I bought a complete upfitter assembly from Ford hoping to add just the switch assembly, however it is too large. Since all of my lighting options are from RIGID.. I have all these extra switch's and wiring harnesses laying around and decided to put them to good use. I added a fuse block under the hood wired directly to the battery to handle all the fuse locations in one place. Here is the contact info , I got the one that has six fuse locations.
( K4 :: Provider of top quality switches since 1975 )part # 19-133. Mounted it to a piece of sheet metal, painted and trimmed edges to the fire wall.
I will post more pictures and info later if needed.

Attachments

• DSCN6749.jpg
    DSCN6749.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 449
  • DSCN6841.jpg
    DSCN6841.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 220

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool, does that box also include space for relays? How / were did you put the relays? I have been trying to decide if I want to just buy a fuse and relay box from a place like Painless Performance, or just build my own. There is another on-line electrical company, but for the life of me I can't remember the name. I will have to dig through my email.