Night Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The blue black with the yellow outline looks really good...the fact that you have a story to go with it even better...being OCD, I love the attention to detail...

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
joe, it looks like crap. you should just give me your truck...........

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

do i need to add sarcasm to that last comment? or did you get it?

OP
OP
Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
joe, it looks like crap. you should just give me your truck...........

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

do i need to add sarcasm to that last comment? or did you get it?

Maybe you can add some sarcasm by getting this thing outfitted with some sound. This party Raptor had a bed full on the Exotic animals tour at TRR and they were complaining the music want loud enough... it was up all the way.

I think it's time to cash in on that gift card I won... :D

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sure thing. what do you want? do you want to ship it here to the shop for a couple months? im sure i can get truckin magazine or another 4wheel offeoad mag to come cover the build.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone involved did a really great job. The whole thing turned out amazing. I can only imagine what that cost though! Full wraps, when I've looked into them, aren't cheap. Add custom graffix and what not and it goes up from there. I applaud your dedication to invest so much. I just pray you don't roll it next week and ruin all that wrap!

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Everyone involved did a really great job. The whole thing turned out amazing. I can only imagine what that cost though! Full wraps, when I've looked into them, aren't cheap. Add custom graffix and what not and it goes up from there. I applaud your dedication to invest so much. I just pray you don't roll it next week and ruin all that wrap!

:yuno: Y U such a Debbie Downer!!!
If it makes you feel better Todd, Rolling the truck is not in our plans at all.. not even on the Radar... but if it were to happen I would not be worried about the wrap, all that would matter is that anyone in the truck is safe.

But the wrap did make our insurance go down $22 dollars a year :fuckyea:

I don't know why but it did. We switched insurance companies a few months ago specifically so that our customizations can be added to the insurance.

Thanks for all the compliments everyone, we really love it. And it does turn some heads, driving behind him the day we picked it up was pretty funny, a couple people had to have had sore necks the next day...lol :wizcow:

Last edited: