Mid Perch and Still not Level?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

InMotionJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have this problem? I feel like after the mid perch im still higher in the back. Nearly an inch.

I dont want to go up to top perch. What other options do I have?

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's normal. Back is gonna be a little higher still. Don't remember the exact measurements, but its on here somewhere

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
DO NOT GO TO TOP PERCH! Top perch on 2013 will wreak havoc on your front driveline assembly due to the Torsen differential used on 2012+ Raptors. Mid-perch is as high as you should go.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm living with the bottom perch due to the above post and horror I've read. I had mid perch on my 2010 and it was great to look at, but rode more stiff.

I'll take it the way Ford designed it, sadly. Everything else, mostly, is fair game!

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes do not do top perch. Mid perch and throw some 3.0's on :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm living with the bottom perch due to the above post and horror I've read. I had mid perch on my 2010 and it was great to look at, but rode more stiff.

I'll take it the way Ford designed it, sadly. Everything else, mostly, is fair game!

Folks are having no issues with mid perch on 2012+. Issues, thus far, have only seemed to arrive for those on top perch.