Gun Racks for an F150 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark Ducati

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep a G17 pistol in my console for my daily commute which takes all of 4 miles to work and 4 miles back... I park in a secure location with cameras. I know how some of you feel about leaving a pistol in a vehicle and allowing a thief to have access to it by doing such and that carrying it on your person may be a better idea... keep in mind, I live in a very rural north Georgia town, all of 21,000 people in the county. Its not like I'm parking my vehicle in downtown Atlanta... thieves can be anywhere I know, but I do not advertise that there's a gun on board (no mfg. stickers per say)....

But my question was, I'd like to have a run rack in the Raptor somehow for some long guns.... specifically, I'd like it to hold an AR15 and Shotgun...

I do NOT plan to drive around town and keep long guns in the vehicle and have them be visible to people who peer into the windows...

I want a gun rack for when we visit our rural property, I've already got a ton of camping crap which will fill the bed of the truck and rear seat area with my two kids...

So, I'd be nice to have a ceiling/headliner mounted gun rack...

Anything like this made for a new model F150/Raptor?

I know Cabela's has some sort of sling that hooks onto the front seat head rests and hangs off the back... I'd like something a little more secure than that which wont bounce/swing around when going over rough terrain.

So, any of you have a gun rack in your Raptor?

crashmc302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If u could figure out a way to strap a long gun into the small cubbyholes in the bottom of the door, u may be set. My M1A fits perfectly lengthwise in my SCrew. Not sure about SCabs tho

Attachments

• image-4151912107.jpg
    image-4151912107.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 1,347
OP
OP
M

Mark Ducati

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If u could figure out a way to strap a long gun into the small cubbyholes in the bottom of the door, u may be set. My M1A fits perfectly lengthwise in my SCrew. Not sure about SCabs tho

I wonder if we coulg get one of the wall mounts, mounted somehow? Celing/side/floor? The back brackets you can get parallel to the mag mount or perpendicular.

814478.jpg
244347.jpg

EAvila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if we coulg get one of the wall mounts, mounted somehow? Celing/side/floor? The back brackets you can get parallel to the mag mount or perpendicular.
Ideally you want to support a long gun (AR or otherwise) at two points. There is an under back seat mount that's pretty good for a concealed mount. If you want something more "accessible" they have an above visor (I wouldn't use) or adapting/making metal mounts to hold it vertically relatively hidden in the back.

tandaward

Reaction score
I've had good luck with the Gunsaddle between the seat and the console. It works better on the passenger side of the console due to the driver's seat moving forward whenever the key is inserted or removed fron the ignition switch. Gunsaddle

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive sold a million du-ha's and ive been selling alot console vaults for the center consoles for pistols. both work great.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Personally, I would use a concel design like Du Ha's vs something visible like a window mount. As for me, I'm about like you but with a 1911 in the center console.