Rigid Industies LED Light Bars - Low Prices, Free Shipping!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Filthy Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every year we attend the SEMA show to check out the latest and greatest new products and LED lights are always one of our main points of focus. With hundreds of companies out there these days making LED light bars, both domestically and overseas, it makes choosing the best overall product quite difficult, not to mention that LED technology seems to be changing daily.

As LED lights began to emerge as the technology of choice for off-road drivers, we began working with several major brands of LED lights and have sold hundreds and probably thousands of lights over the last several years. In that time, we've moved away from other brands and have settled on Rigid Industries as our exclusive LED Light provider.

Rigid Industries, in our view, not only offers the best light bars thanks to their toughness, brightness, user friendly setup, and affordable price tag, but because the culture of the company and their engineers (I love talking with their engineers) is focused on constantly improving their lights and offering the best lights they possibly can. Oh yeah, and their are assembled in the USA.

PM for FRF Pricing on Rigid Industries Lights!

rigid_raptor_1.jpg

Rigid Industries Raptor D-Series Fog Light kit
Rigid Industries Raptor Lower Grille 20" or Dual 4" Light Bar Kit
Rigid Industries Raptor Upper Grille 40" Light Bar Kit

:cheers:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey! That's a picture of my old Supercab! :Hump:

I really enjoy my RIGID lights and I'd highly recommend them to someone who is interested in getting some auxiliary lighting. I'd love to have my Dually's back that I sold -- oops!

OP
OP
Filthy Motorsports

Filthy Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool, we actually got that photo directly from Rigid so they obviously thought is was worth posting too! :biggrin:

Hey! That's a picture of my old Supercab! :Hump:

I really enjoy my RIGID lights and I'd highly recommend them to someone who is interested in getting some auxiliary lighting. I'd love to have my Dually's back that I sold -- oops!