The M&R Hood Mount Kit Released

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Pictures and videos will come shortly. Already have a few buyers so i hope they provide some good media.

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

its a fair price for an introduction price... they will adjust to keep up with competitors. The main thing some people dont understand is that a lot of hours go into fabricating and designing quality products and that time is money... rigids were outrageously priced when they first came out now the duallys are under $100 a pc. not defending M&R but just making this more clear to others so one post doesnt tarnish a good product

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

on another note will there be an option for lenses to change the way the light is distributed?

The quality of these is just superb. We will work on some sort of covers

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can't wait. Are the covers gonna co.e with it you think or separate. Lights look awsome

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't wanna say anything about covers now. As of now the kits are just for sale.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Right, a very nice upgrade from the 6 inchers, just a tad smaller and sounds like more light output...

Hmmm....how can i trade them in now...lol

Yeah about 4k lumens more per side. The 6" are like 1125 I think.

I'm already wondering how to get the JB weld off my old ones to remove them lol. Might be jumping to these next month and using the 6 inchers for something else.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The older 6" lights are great lights but these new ones are just FIRE.

Sent out few kits already. Awaiting pictures and videos.

Utraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems the more I read the stupider I get about light out put. Give me an idea of the light delivered by these verses my stock HID headlights on high beams. I need more light, but don't want to spend a grand, at least not all at once. Looking to cover the sides of the road better and I do like the looks of this setup.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pictures people. Like to see these at night. 10,000 lumens out of these bad boys are nice

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2