Raptor Nationals / ADD Open House

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ADDCJ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Come join us for what will be an amazing event and the start of something special for years to come. The 2013 Raptor Nationals will kick off May 17th at AddictiveDesert Designs Open House to celibrate their new state of the art facility. After leaving Mesa, AZ on Saturday morning the 18th, the Raptor Nationals will end at KC HiLites in Williams, AZ on Sunday the 19th after 267 beautiful miles (only 50 on pavment). Don't miss the fun, music, specials and great drives, SEE YOU THERE!! Five 2 Productions

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am planning on going for sure! My schedule is whacked so I can't say 100% yet.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks for opening your doors. Wish I could make it, but not gonna work this year.

OP
OP
A

ADDCJ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well off road icon John Gable was going to come....I had just talked to him 2 weeks ago at the Lucas Oil race in Chandler, AZ and he would have been down for a good caravan but it looks like he will not be available now. Bummer.