** RETROFIT HEADLIGHTS **-Custom built HID Retrofit pics and pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Hey Roger. Nice work! I have a question and probably just showing my ignorance here. In the video above, you show the Morimoto LED halos that are lit all the way around but the next pictures mounted on the truck show a ring that is lit only half way around- which doesn't necessarily look bad. What am I missing here?

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Roger. Nice work! I have a question and probably just showing my ignorance here. In the video above, you show the Morimoto LED halos that are lit all the way around but the next pictures mounted on the truck show a ring that is lit only half way around- which doesn't necessarily look bad. What am I missing here?

lol Those are the Evil eyes halos. I cover a portion of the halos to give that effect.
It is a hi heat Vinyl wrap you could say that goes over that area to stop the light from shining through.
The halo is still lit under the covered portion.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Here's one I was doing a quick test on.

20130309_082507_zps61e9c3d3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: