Custom built HID Retrofits "FOR SALE"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for welcoming me.
I've had my aftermarket lights for around 3 years now and I loved the look but wanted a "TRUE" Bi-Xenon projector.
I hated the fact that when ever I wanted the High beams my projectors would shut off and the reflector bowls would come on with the basic wimpy bulb.
This winter before the Snoball 500 run I decided to retrofit my headlights and what an amazing transformation it was in light output.
I had true bi-xenons with the BONUS off BUILT IN OFF ROAD LIGHTS that provided an extreme amount of extra light on the run.
I also customized it with the EVIL EYES halo's which gave the truck a nice sinister look.
In building this retro for myself I found that I really enjoyed working on them and decided to venture on a new business
venture in offering to everyone on here the option of having these Quality aftermarket retros for purchase.

Here are my 2 builds

First off, this is a pic of the aftermarket lights before the Retrofit process.

IMG_2278_zps615dd82d.jpg
IMG_2279_zpsd4c3f9df.jpg

Evil Eye set-up

Retro1a_zpse8ba80c0.jpg
Retro1b_zps40ee7171.jpg

And a video to show them in action.
Evil Eyes Retrofit - YouTube

Sequential Retro

Retro2a_zpse143ef9d.jpg
Retro2b_zps70505278.jpg

And a video to show them in action.

Sequential Headlight Retro - YouTube

Evil Eyes Sequential in action.

Evil eyes sequential retrofit - YouTube

Here is a pic to show the side reflectors

Retro1amp2_zpsefd4e2a1.jpg

These 2 sets are up for sale, pm me if your interested.

Here is a video to show the wiring on the back of the Sequential lights and how they're tested.

Sequential Retrofit wiring explanation - YouTube

If you have any questions PLEASE feel free to ask.

You can Contact me through pm or Email.
PM: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=10040
Email: [email protected]

For pricing and builds click the link below.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f207/custom-built-hid-retrofit-pics-pricing-22208/

Last edited by a moderator:

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested in the price. I love the look of the recons or spyders but I hear they suck so I didn't think twice, but if you could retrofit them at a reasonable price. I'm trying to see where to pm at? Don't use it much.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

figured it out

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What about having the LEDs or evil eyes running as DRLs?

Yes the LED's and halos can be hooked up with your parking lights so they come on when you turn on your parking lights.
This is how I run mine which gives me the option of having them on whenever I want with out taking up an upfitter switch.

I am interested in the price. I love the look of the recons or spyders but I hear they suck so I didn't think twice, but if you could retrofit them at a reasonable price. I'm trying to see where to pm at? Don't use it much.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

figured it out

Will be putting up a Build sheet thread in a few but I'll be sending you a pm in a couple.
Thanks for the interest.

Looks very nice...

Thanks
Appreciate the compliments.