Just finished installing M&R Fog kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SteVesTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just finished installing the M&R fog kit. My first mod. The lights look great and the install is relatively simple except for one problem I had. I wanted to pass along something that happened to save others from the same aggravation (assuming anybody else is as clumsy as I was). There are two 10mm bolts on each side holding a bracket to the bumper. You back these bolts out and slip the M&R fog kit bracket in between the two and bolt back up...simple right? Warning: there are two clip nuts on the bumper part that will pop off and go flying if you are not careful pushing the M&R bracket up and in between. They are hard to find and put back in place...trust me I know now! Great pics of the install at the M&R website. Just need to add a warning about the clip nuts.

autocllipnut_zps323712e4.jpg

Looks at scratched and frozen hands...it only got up to 29 today, at least it wasn't snowing or freezing raining.

OP
OP
SteVesTruck

SteVesTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found one with the flexible magnetic retriever tool. Found the other with the help of my wifes small hands when she came out to see what I was ranting and cursing about lol.

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same problem on one side! Took me an hour to figure out how to fix it. Stupid clip! :banghead::banghead: