push button start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you wouldnt mind letting me use it for an experiment i would appreciate it. our shop address is

the car stereo company
86 w el camino real
mountain view ca 94040

i had an einstein moment last night, and have an exact idea of what i can try. i just dont want to go spending a ton of money at the dealer if i dont have to. thanks for your offer. if it works, you and white monkey will be the first two to have one.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I won't be home until Friday but it'll be in the mail before the close of business.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i got the switch a couple of days ago. thanks for your help. i promise to keep it intact for you. hopefully this weekend i will have time to play with it

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No worries. I pulled that one out and put the gtr one in to match the red interior. Had to trade her in about six months ago so I have no use for it.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you done yet? I need to go buy another gun and want to get this done...
ha! where were you yesterday?

i havent had time to start the project yet. finally a somewhat busy day so i have had no time. i have been having trouble with the nav tv install video. audio still isnt right. come on up and help me damn it