Raptor Nationals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who are you? And what is your affiliation with Five 2?

While you're at it why not post up the info here since I'm not doing their .pdf-only webpage

OP
OP
F

factory25

Reaction score
Hi Dan,

Addictive Desert Designs sponsored the Desert Bloom Rally for ATV's and Side x Sides in February which was a Five 2 Productions event where we had Raptors on display. When they announced the Raptor Nationals, ADD was on board and we are sponsoring the event as well as holding our open house for our new building in Mesa, AZ in conjuction with the event. I am the National Sales Manager for Addictive Desert Designs.

I believe we are still working out all of the details and dotting our "i's" and crossing our "t's" before getting the time line out and further details. Since you do not care for Five 2's website, ADD will have something on our web page and facebook page soon.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Wasnt this scheduled for 3/1?

Yes. It was moved for the ADD open house and so Roush Performance could attend. Thanks.

ADDCJ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The list continues to grow as we are so excited to announce that Airaid is officially on board for the Raptor Nationals and Addictive Desert Designs Open house as well as VORE Vegas Off Road Experience. We will keep you posted as more companies jump in.