I wonder when we can get these???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They did produce a 50 cal rifle on the AK platform. It was a 12.7 x 108 though

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The problem is it wasn't called an AK47 so you're technically right. I doubt Polaris was able to obtain one though so I would assume it was only a 7.62 x 39.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
they are big money. they talked about them on a rzr forum i am on. i think for a set u r looking at 5k and thats for a UTV, not a truck....

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I definitely saw this years ago, on a car at the time i think.

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe there are a couple of versions of this made for passenger vehicles . . experimental

:hmm:Hmmm, slush & mud, road tar, & brake dust, combined with high speed equals :uhoh2: out of balance.
~ Got MudFlaps ~

Night_Stalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm down with that. Cost?

NM, saw that it wasn't announced yet. Liked this part:

Engineers shot test tires with 50-caliber rounds from an AK-47 and then subjected them to 5,000 hours of off-roading. On another outing that involved crossing a train tracks, a rail spike punctured the tread band of an NPT, but the rider kept going on it for more than 1,000 miles.

Might come in handy someday with the Raptor. You know, when the zombies come.

Are you sure it said ak-47? It should be duska (spelling) if it is Russian or M2 USA