Roush 2013 Tuxedo Black SCrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey you new guys, don't be hosing another new guy's thread. Start your own and tell us about your new acquisition, or future one. It looks like we have 3 new bees on this one thread.

OP
OP
N

nhjoe

Reaction score
Gorgeous truck! I will post more pics of mine soon... I apologize to all for only teasing with one picture!

Datsun

Reaction score
if you special ordered your roush, how long did it take to get it? I ordered a terrain crew cab 5 weeks ago and have been told the truck is built. truck is waiting to be sent to roush for their handy work... Got to test drive a black roush crew cab last week, now the waiting is killing me. The thing sounds amazing and the 590 hp is aaawsome........

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you special ordered your roush, how long did it take to get it? I ordered a terrain crew cab 5 weeks ago and have been told the truck is built. truck is waiting to be sent to roush for their handy work... Got to test drive a black roush crew cab last week, now the waiting is killing me. The thing sounds amazing and the 590 hp is aaawsome........

I have the same question. Mine has been at Roush for almost 3 weeks and no update yet to the dealer.
Thanks