Raptor Part For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have for sale OEM parts off my black 6.2 2012 Ford F150 Raptor.

As well as a set of stock leaf springs. $500

Almost new parts.

I have a never used intake and other similar parts from when my supercharger was installed. $500

I also have the stock catback exhaust. $500

The side steps as well. $500

Craven stubby antenna NEW $15

Will most likely sell the rear bumper and tailgate for the right price.

I reside on the border between VA and NC, but frequent the East Coast as far west as the Miss River. I will also be attending the Raptor Run in TX come April for anyone wishing to do a transaction then.

NOTICE THE PRICES ARE VERY FLEXIBLE. YOU THROW A REASONABLE PRICE MY WAY WHATEVER YOU NEED IS MOST LIKELY YOURS.

Last edited:

drbubbles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have for sale OEM parts off my black 6.2 2012 Ford F150 Raptor.

Have a front bumper. $500

As well as a set of stock leaf springs. $500

Almost new parts.

I have a never used intake and other similar parts from when my supercharger was installed. $500

I also have the stock catback exhaust. $500

The side steps as well. $500

Will most likely sell the rear bumper and tailgate for the right price.

I reside on the border between VA and NC, but frequent the East Coast as far west as the Miss River. I will also be attending the Raptor Run in TX come April for anyone wishing to do a transaction then.

NOTICE THE PRICES ARE VERY FLEXIBLE. YOU THROW A REASONABLE PRICE MY WAY WHATEVER YOU NEED IS MOST LIKELY YOURS.

Re: The front bumper- Are you selling the skid plate as well?

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the side step are you referring to the running board just to be clear? will you be willing to ship to ny

OP
OP
Dan06

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea, the running boards. I'll ship wherever you'd like as long as I'm not paying shipping. Shipping for large items is pricey though, however I would be glad to ship. Side note, I got a quote to have the bumper shipped to Iwoa, which was approxately $250. Therefore I can't imagine the running boards would be less. I just want anyone who has me get another shipping quote to be very serious. Takes some time and effort to go toting the parts down to the packaging/shipping store.