nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krypt0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put me down for a 2013 (NAV-TV MYTOUCH VIM 13 F-CAM)
Have confirmed/verified paypal ready whenever you need to collect the funds.

Shipping in CONT US included in the group buy?
Also ordering this for a truck that isn't here yet. Build date is 2/18. :smile:

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes, shipping is included in this price for U.S. addresses. we dont need many more to get an additional $25 off for the 2013 trucks. however the 2012 guys need to step up.
my dealer discount kicks in at 15 units, which will save you all an additional $25. im probably not allowed to be showing the price on the units, but you guys can do the math.....

WaltDoGG

Reaction score
I'm definitely interested. Would be for a 2012. I think I found the install instructions. Looks fairly simple and mostly plug and play except for the front camera. Per the instructions, you have to cut one wire to patch it in.

camerasplice.png

All in all, not too bad. I'm more worried about ripping apart the dash to get the the back of the head unit without breaking anything. I haven't looked into that part yet, so maybe it's not too bad.

2011/2012
ALLSYNC Raptor Cam - Video in motion and Front and Rear camera view at any time for Ford Raptor with DVD and 2 cameras | Installation and user Manual

MyTouch VIM13 F-Cam - Video in motion and Front and Rear camera view at any time for '13 & Up MyFordTouch | Installation and user Manual

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
dont worry nick, the new units are all in one. up until about 3-4 weeks ago, they were expecting to use a seperate module, but they were able to come up with this.

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

thanks for posting that waltdogg, i didnt have time last night for it.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Noah,

Can you post the install instructions for everyone to look over?
waltdogg posted them just a couple of posts ago, but i will also post a video on how to remove the radio for you all.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

I am a 2012 driver so nees the 2012 units...
i thought you already had one