Raptor Born Today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Gentlemen (and Ladies), My Raptor was completed today. :peace: Can't wait to get home and start tearing up the roads/trails. Should be delivered to my hometown dealership around 3 MAYish. I'll post pics as soon as I can get them taken.

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell Yeah Congrats Weeks it is by far the best truck ive ever driven and i cant remember if ive thanked you for your service but from me and my family we really appreciate it :peace: Whats your first mod if any?

OP
OP
BWMEEKS

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell Yeah Congrats Weeks it is by far the best truck ive ever driven and i cant remember if ive thanked you for your service but from me and my family we really appreciate it :peace: Whats your first mod if any?

Baldwin, Your'e welcome and thanks for saying something...we appreciate that. I have alot of mod aspirations but have decided to use my extra money to buy a WaterCraft first. So Mods will wait but I will get the front windows tinted in NM (darker allowable laws) before I head to TN. I will also get Xspray right away as well. As for the LED Tail lights, Xenon/projector headlights, wind deflectors, weather tech mats, etc...those will come later. I have never (even in passing) seen a Raptor in real life. I purchased solely off of my gut feeling (Police Officer of 3 years so Gut feeling is pretty "in-tune")from what I have read about it on this site.

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i Promise you will have one hell of a time and i just ordered led lights all the way around so once i get them in i will post up pics see if you like them or not. Once you get your x spray let me know how you like it im back and forth on how i want to do that

OP
OP
BWMEEKS

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i Promise you will have one hell of a time and i just ordered led lights all the way around so once i get them in i will post up pics see if you like them or not. Once you get your x spray let me know how you like it im back and forth on how i want to do that

In my Xspray research, I learned that prep is the key. So I'm gunna find a shop that has a neat and well kept (professional) appearance and that sand blasts as a prep RATHER than the chemical prep which I am told is not the best way. Sand blast prep with a hot xspray application should result in the best outcome. More expensive and takes a few hours longer but as I'm sure you agree....worth it.

OP
OP
BWMEEKS

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, I hope mine is about a month behind yours! When did you order?

Thanks. Here's the breakdown...hope it helps.

7 FEB - Dealership order for my Raptor placed with FORD
21 MAR - VIN number for my Raptor created
24 MAR - Build date (week) established (week of 11-15 Apr)
9 APR - Window sticker created available for download
11 APR - Build week (as per Sticker)
15 APR - Build Complete
03 May - Delivery expected to NM Dealership

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In my Xspray research, I learned that prep is the key. So I'm gunna find a shop that has a neat and well kept (professional) appearance and that sand blasts as a prep RATHER than the chemical prep which I am told is not the best way. Sand blast prep with a hot xspray application should result in the best outcome. More expensive and takes a few hours longer but as I'm sure you agree....worth it.

Ya neat and professional is key to earn my business and the quality of the work i didnt know about the chem prep being bad thanks for the heads up