Tonneau Bed Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlbinoRaptor

Reaction score
Okay. I'm thinking about buying the Bakflip bed cover, but what's the difference between the track system and one without the track system???

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the HD and love it... Not sure what you mean by track system. I checked there website and don't seem to see anything there either. (im sure im overlooking it) With that being said if i had to guess i would assume that the track system allows the cover to go inside your bed rails instead of on top of your bed rails? it would give you a cleaner look and also complete access to your steak holes and what not.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been looking at the different bedcover options for the last few days. Thinking about buying the G2 from the bak factory outlet in the next few days. Seems to be one of the nicest options out there IMHO.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay. I'm thinking about buying the Bakflip bed cover, but what's the difference between the track system and one without the track system???

Order the one w/out the track sysem... our trucks do not have a track system. So for example Roll-x (36309) is the one w/out track system and the Roll-x 36309T is used for trucks w/ the track system.

This is how I understood it at least.

Hope this helps

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Make sure you talk to Morrie at BakFactoryOutlet and he can answer any questions and give you the best price.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the F1 and love it just for keeping my bed from filling up with snow and ice. Has not leaked water during rain or washing, gotta like that!

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm torn between the F1 and the Roll-X. Also their new "Bak Box" looks interesting, especially for a 5.5' bed. Not sure if the box works with the Roll-X though.

obxwrv

Reaction score
I have the Bak Roll X. Great cover. Rolls up instantly and has very low profile. Have had not a drop of water leak into the bed. I recommend this cover.

dbax2000

Reaction score
I have the F1. Ordered it off Ebay for $750 a few months ago (yes, before I got my Raptor!). Took about 45 minutes to install it by myself. I never hooked up the drain tubes and I have yet to see any water in the bed. highly recommend it. If I start getting water in the bed I may install the drains but so far so good since December 29th.

Bax