Boatec Fenders $599 from TMX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
These required very litte trimming... Basically I had to thin the SVT vent because it was a little thick and stressed to plastic fingers more than I liked, and the inner Radius up by the headlights needed to be sharper...(that one is solely because Im OCD). That was it.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These required very litte trimming... Basically I had to thin the SVT vent because it was a little thick and stressed to plastic fingers more than I liked, and the inner Radius up by the headlights needed to be sharper...(that one is solely because Im OCD). That was it.

That was all???

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That was all???

That was it. I fabbed up an adjustment plate (steel strap with 2 holes) to control the "height" of the fender to get the body line of the door to line up perfect, again because im OCD. And I added a hole for the hood bumpers (grommet looking piece on the fenders under the hood) ...

You will have to drill the holes for your headlights but those are marked so I dont consider that "extra" work as I havent seen fenders that have them.

The 3 fender holes under the hood come predrilled and the svt vent is pre cut.

Feel free to ask any questions.

-Jason

Trophytruck

Reaction score
Random questions. I noticed that on the passenger side it looks like the place for the antenna went away. Which is good because i dont use the am/fm. Also im running 35 toyos now but have a set of 37s in the garage. I have the perch adjustment done and was wondering if these fenders would allow me to run the 37s till the time im ready to run a more aggressive suspension setup. I dont jump the truck, we just have alot of mud in east Texas.

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is this per fender or for both?

$599 is for both front left and right fenders.

Random questions. I noticed that on the passenger side it looks like the place for the antenna went away. Which is good because i dont use the am/fm. Also im running 35 toyos now but have a set of 37s in the garage. I have the perch adjustment done and was wondering if these fenders would allow me to run the 37s till the time im ready to run a more aggressive suspension setup. I dont jump the truck, we just have alot of mud in east Texas.

We opted to not re mount the antenna. If you do want the antenna you will have to drill a hole for it. We like the look of no antenna best.

If you are on top perch these will allow you to run 37s no problem. You will have to do some trimming to your bumper and some other pinch welds but those will be very obvious once the 37s are on. These fenders make the truck look much more aggressive.

What suspension are you planning to upgrade to down the road?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free