New Sliders with Hi-Lift points

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dan06

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Richard W. Bogert the President of The Bogert Group is most likely going to produce a collapsible jack stand. He has asked "Are there any other attributes that you think would be good to incorporate? Do you have anything on your wish list for things you wish were available but no one has done it yet? Common complaints that have not been addressed?". I responded "I believe collapsible wheel chocks would pair nicely with it. The cover of the jack stand also works as a base for an HI-Lift. The "Safe Jack Stabilizer for Hi-Lift" could be combined with the Slee jack stand to create something better than either product alone." If any of you have any thing to add to this let me know or he can be contacted at E-mail: [email protected]

renegadeagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For changing a tire, I'd suggest this:
Hi-Lift Jack LM-100 Lift-Mate : Amazon.com : Automotive

And unfortunately that Slee is a one of a kind prototype that I don't think ever got produced. I'd love to have one myself, but until they're made I run with one of these:
Powerbuilt 640912 All-In-One 3-Ton Bottle Jack with Jack Stand : Amazon.com : Automotive

Would like one of these you have(Powerbuilt 640912 All In One 3 Ton Bottle Jack with Jack Stand ).How is this one been with you.Have been reading reviews about it loosing the hydraulic oil and Alltrade service.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seems to be a luck of the draw thing, or they've fixed them since all the bad reviews. Mine works fine, hasn't leaked a drop and that's after living in the bed of the truck for a year or so.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Richard W. Bogert the President of The Bogert Group is most likely going to produce a collapsible jack stand. He has asked "Are there any other attributes that you think would be good to incorporate? Do you have anything on your wish list for things you wish were available but no one has done it yet? Common complaints that have not been addressed?". I responded "I believe collapsible wheel chocks would pair nicely with it. The cover of the jack stand also works as a base for an HI-Lift. The "Safe Jack Stabilizer for Hi-Lift" could be combined with the Slee jack stand to create something better than either product alone." If any of you have any thing to add to this let me know or he can be contacted at E-mail: [email protected]

I am assuming you sent him that feedback already? If so right on, hopefully they end up making something like that.

OP
OP
Dan06

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I have contacted him. I've got another thread with a poll regarding the soon to be product. The more positive feedback and yes votes the more like its development I would imagine. Myself I'm anticipating it's production. Anything that saves space is a home run in my opinion.

OP
OP
Dan06

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been working on them. Its been a hassle ironing out the details, but they look good so far.

5424-raw-custom-sliders.jpg

IMG_0222_zpsdeb9499d.jpg

Just a test panel of the liner product, but after much deliberation I'm pretty sure only doing the filler panels would be best. It'll be easier to touch up the underside with a spray can if everything else if flat black.

IMG_0223_zps8539b141.jpg

Last edited: