4 The Truck Ford Raptor Off-Road Front and Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like some nice stuff! (i like the idea of the color matched linex)

You guys doing any skid plates or rock sliders?

OP
OP

4thetruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like some nice stuff! (i like the idea of the color matched linex)

You guys doing any skid plates or rock sliders?

Yes, our bumpers include the Line-X skid plates. We can order just about any manufacturer's skid plates or rock sliders and also spray them if that's what you're looking for. Let me know...

Last edited:

jvrptr23

Reaction score
I apologize that you couldn't get anyone on the phone here. I'm still fairly new here at 4TT but I'm trying to work hard to make sure all the phone calls get answered and if we have to get back in touch I'll definitely do my best. I'd really hope to talk with you more about our bumper so either feel free to give me a call or stop by.

Thanks,
Aaron Klock
Sales
4 THE TRUCK CUSTOMS & ACCESSORIES
7585 Commercial Way Ste. A
Henderson, NV 89011
(702) 434-9274
e: [email protected]
w: Home - 4 The Truck Customs & Accessories in Las Vegas 4 The Truck
Like Us on FaceBook!

thanks for the reply Aaron. I'll stop by soon and ask for you.

DIRTYFUN

Xpedition Ready Design
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice front and rear and dig that you incorporated the rear sensors in your design. Agree with the front contour suggestion and the rear not to stick out as far but then again it's tough to see in pictures.

I do have two questions though.

1. What's the weight of the bumpers?

2. Can you take a picture of the front/rear cameras from in cabin to see if/any of the bumpers block/show up?

Either way - these are one of my favorites so far! May have to release that wallet moth...

Last edited:
OP
OP

4thetruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice front and rear and dig that you incorporated the rear sensors in your design. Agree with the front contour suggestion and the rear not to stick out as far but then again it's tough to see in pictures.

I do have two questions though.

1. What's the weight of the bumpers?

2. Can you take a picture of the front/rear cameras from in cabin to see if/any of the bumpers block/show up?

Either way - these are one of my favorites so far! May have to release that wallet moth...

I believe Raptor911 answered the question regarding the weight of our bumper and I'll try to get in-cab pics today. You still have full visibility on both front/rear camera's with our bumpers mounted. The only time you'd lose visibility on the front camera is if you mounted 3 round HID lights on the three tabs (where the existing top plate is).

Thanks,
Aaron Klock
Sales
4 THE TRUCK CUSTOMS & ACCESSORIES
7585 Commercial Way Ste. A
Henderson, NV 89011
(702) 434-9274
e: [email protected]
w: Home - 4 The Truck Customs & Accessories in Las Vegas 4 The Truck
Like Us on FaceBook!

DIRTYFUN

Xpedition Ready Design
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies - Guess I missed the weight part because of the beer last night :p