FS: 4x 2012 Stock wheels only w/ lugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

p3rs1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FS: 4x 2012 Stock rims

$500 + buyer pays shipping

selling my 2012 SVT rims, no tires. Lug nuts are included. Boxed up and ready to ship!

I have 7000 miles on them and they are in great shape. Never seen snow or salt.

I live near Davenport, IA, approx 2.5 hours west/southwest of Chicago

Asking $500 local pickup or buyer pays shipping UPS ground. (UPS Ground seems to average around $130-150 total for 4 rims)

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since you are keeping you stock spare tire, you should make sure you new lug nuts will work with it or keep a set of the stock lug nuts.

I've seen guys get a flat tire, but their aftermarket lugs won't work with the stock tire.

GLWS

Yukon Joe

OP
OP
p3rs1st

p3rs1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since you are keeping you stock spare tire, you should make sure you new lug nuts will work with it or keep a set of the stock lug nuts.

I've seen guys get a flat tire, but their aftermarket lugs won't work with the stock tire.

GLWS

Yukon Joe

Very good thought.. thank you!!!

OP
OP
p3rs1st

p3rs1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still available - I will be in Chicago, IL (Schaumburg) from Jan 20th to the 25th if anyone would want a local pickup there as well. I could probably manage to bring them with since I'll be driving my raptor there.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that is sooooooooo cheap. I sold mine on Ebay for $800 about 4 months ago when I upgraded to the beadlocks.

If you have the time, they should sell for close to that on Ebay.

OP
OP
p3rs1st

p3rs1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that is sooooooooo cheap. I sold mine on Ebay for $800 about 4 months ago when I upgraded to the beadlocks.

If you have the time, they should sell for close to that on Ebay.

Yeah I'm in no hurry, I guess I ought to try that route, ebay has much more visibility too.

Status
Not open for further replies.