Cheapo aux lights installed. Gawd!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, My wife makes all the money now. I brought home the BIG BACON for the first 20 years together. Now the last 10 years she brings home the whole freaking PIG! Double income, No Kids. *****! HAhahaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

My favorite, I see a guy pull up to an elementary school. Hes in an Audi S5, drops the 2 kids off.. Pulls off, someone tells me that he is the house dad and the mom pulls all the money.

Im doing something wrong here is the only thought in my mind...

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look good man! I agree, I love your posts. The only thing that would make them better is if my computer automatically served me a beer upon reading them!

I like the setup and the bent plate around the skid plate area.

I was about to click "BuyItNow" on the Ford Racing light-bar and 4 8" KC Rallye lights but then figured I should get something more sleek and expensive [since I am apparently foolish with the little money I do have] and I sprung for a full set-up of the RIGID LED's.

5305187704_da543139a5_b.jpg

5449966546_623fbd8b40_b.jpg

Does your wife have a sister? I'm taking applications for marriage. She might skip to the top of the list if she brings home big bucks, lol.

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Look good man! I agree, I love your posts. The only thing that would make them better is if my computer automatically served me a beer upon reading them!

I like the setup and the bent plate around the skid plate area.

I was about to click "BuyItNow" on the Ford Racing light-bar and 4 8" KC Rallye lights but then figured I should get something more sleek and expensive [since I am apparently foolish with the little money I do have] and I sprung for a full set-up of the RIGID LED's.

5305187704_da543139a5_b.jpg

5449966546_623fbd8b40_b.jpg

Does your wife have a sister? I'm taking applications for marriage. She might skip to the top of the list if she brings home big bucks, lol.

She has a gay brother! HAHha. Not really, he is just a **** head. As far as your lights go. KICK ASS! BIG BUCKS THOUGH! How did they mount up? Did you have to fab the mounts or did someone else already make it all bolt ons? Can you use them in daily driving without a LEO ******** with you?

BDRAG

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
She has a gay brother! HAHha. Not really, he is just a **** head. As far as your lights go. KICK ASS! BIG BUCKS THOUGH! How did they mount up? Did you have to fab the mounts or did someone else already make it all bolt ons? Can you use them in daily driving without a LEO ******** with you?

BDRAG

Straight to the point, man. That's awesome. I have a ****-head for a brother-in-law as well...

RIGID sells the fog lights [Dually's, as they call them] for the bumper openings complete with a bracket and all wiring. I can use those in daily driving with no issues.

The 20" and 40" inch are definitely NOT legal for road use. Neither are the Dually's, but they're not so wicked bright.

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
It does look good. That was a real decent deal! Looks better on white than black. Can you run with those things on while in town or do you get SHOT at? HAhahaaaaa.

BDRAG

No shots fired... yet.:jester:

I do turn them off for oncoming traffic. If they have their high beams on, then all 4 KC lights come on and team up with my high beams.:roflsquared:

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I like em.. I agree, LED ***** are rediculous.. One day im gonna throw a 20" LED Bar in that same spot. But for now I think im gonna try and see if i can install the same set up you got.

Any tips? Haha. PM if ya like

Here are a few BEHIND the SCREEN pics.

Top left, looking from Drivers side at the passenger side from the ratiator.

Top Right is looking the other way, note where I placed the ground. Supplied!

Middle left is the wires loomed over to Shunts with my in line mini fuse holders.

Middle right is a better view of my angle with the spacer / addaptors for the lights mount. Counter sunk from bottom side. Tight but not to tight to keep adjustments from happening.

Bottom pic or last one shows a better view of the HACK OUT of the lower grill.

It will all come out with 4 screws for maintanance. If I need to remove the whole 9 yards I can cut two tie wraps on the larger loom and that exposes all my spade connectors then it pops right out. All hardware is aircraft MS sept for the lock nuts. Also, where the ground wire is attached, that was an existing hole with some size thread there but I just scuffed the paint off and used a #10 screw there as well to trap my ground wire hoop under. I snaked the wire loom along the back side of the suppert and up just fwd of the battery blanket box thingy. Tie wraped it along the fender back to where I could go inboard with it and allow for a service loop and my fuses.

Hope that helps for now. If I remove the shit I will take a few more pics.

oh, where the angle sits, along its bottom edge I had to make a notch on either end to clear a factory clip nut that hold the bar that the roofing rubber is attached to. The bottom edge of the angle actually rests flush along the top edge of that bracket. It was a nice referance point for my horizontal surface. Its was amazing how square and flush all the steel was up front.

BDRAG

Attachments

• MARCH 2011 RAPTOR PICS 044.jpg
    MARCH 2011 RAPTOR PICS 044.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 75
  • MARCH 2011 RAPTOR PICS 045.jpg
    MARCH 2011 RAPTOR PICS 045.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 138
  • MARCH 2011 RAPTOR PICS 047.jpg
    MARCH 2011 RAPTOR PICS 047.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 72
  • MARCH 2011 RAPTOR PICS 048.jpg