Please help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have an ADD Stealth Winch bumper. I also have a Roush supercharger. The superchargers cooler is interfering with mounting the winch. The winch is a Recon 10.5. Has anyone dealt with this problem?

PLEASE HELP! Thanks for any input

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I do not/did not have a supercharger, the way my ADD bumper came from ADD I could not mount my winch. The winch sat too far back and was hitting the condensing unit. But I did have plenty of room to move the winch forward and still have it work.

So I took the bumper off, welded a new plate betweent the existing plate and the back of the bumper, drilled new holes and remounted the bumper then installed the winch. (you have to have the bumper on before you mount the winch)

If you do this, a word of caution, watch the angle that your winch gets to. Make sure that your cable/rope from your winch will not fit through the fairlead without rubbing anything else. Mine cleared fine but not by much.

If yours is like mine, there is plenty of room to move the winch forward (toward the bumper) is there?