Weathertech floorliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2010 F150 double post fasteners with flow through console, fit the Raptor Screw great!

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bo!!!!!! I was wondering about that. They might go in tonight. I am driving her to work tomorrow and I have to go out to this new railroad job. I am goin to show these boys how a truck gets around. After that I am headed to get the woman.

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whether you hit the mud or not, I buy these for all my cars, and have been for maybe 10 years or so (as long as I can remember WeatherTech selling them). Since 2007 I've used them in a Maxima, Armada, GL320, E550, Tundra, Camry, CLS550, F250 King Ranch, Taurus and now my Raptor.

Usually I store the OEM mats and if I sell or trade a vehicle, sometimes I pull the weathertech mats and replace them with the OEM. Never had carpet damage or stains on carpet.... and my son is turning 9 this year... lol... trust me, you don't want red liquid on the light tan carpet in a 2011 F250..

ITs a great investment.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Ordered my weathertech liners a week and a half ago and they still haven't shipped. Do they wait until they have an order to even make them?:think:

Probably you ******** who haven't even got your Raptors yet and ordering all your mods ahead of time are to blame.:flipthebird:

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Ordered my weathertech liners a week and a half ago and they still haven't shipped. Do they wait until they have an order to even make them?:think:

Probably you ******** who haven't even got your Raptors yet and ordering all your mods ahead of time are to blame.:flipthebird:

I am in the same boat. Ordered a couple of weeks ago and still no mats.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered mine and got them a few days later. This was back in September 2010. They're well worth the wait!

ruffstuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came within a week of ordering back in January. But .... I had ordered black front and rear liners and what arrived was tan fronts and black rear. Nobody could figure out how that happened when clearly my order read black, but the pick list read tan fronts. :shrug:

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed an order with WeatherTech about a week ago for a set of grey front and rear DigitalFit liners and what showed up today was a front set only in tan... :hmm:

Fortunately, WeatherTech's Customer Service is pretty good and they are expressing me the correct order on Monday along with a return shipping tag for the tan ones. All it took was one quick phone call.