WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

motostar2888

Reaction score
We both grew up in Erie, well outside Erie in little town called Waterford moved to Texas in 83. Still have plenty of relatives and friends up there. My sister lives in Bridgeville. Ever hear of Troyer Farms potato chips??? Thats who my sister is married to.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
We have friends that live in Waterford. Her dad used to own Peek N Peek Resort. And my best friend is from Corry close by. Such a small World.

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone who PMed me about the avatar's today you should have them via email. you will have to resize them to fit the forum's avatar setting for your account.

Also, the image I sent over is the size the window stickers will be approx 6"W x 8"T

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Raffle list has been updated.

Last edited:

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I finally got the word from R1Concepts on what I can offer for brakes. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get them to allow me to give a full set of brakes away. What they have offered is two $60 gift certificates. I hate that we couldn't provide a full set of brakes, I tried, I truly did.... Sorry guys and gals...

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I finally got the word from R1Concepts on what I can offer for brakes. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get them to allow me to give a full set of brakes away. What they have offered is two $60 gift certificates. I hate that we couldn't provide a full set of brakes, I tried, I truly did.... Sorry guys and gals...

No worries Chris no worries. Thank you for trying!!!! Gift certificates are good as well.

Also got the radio install done.

IMAG0466.png

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free