Better bump stop kit?

• ADD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Outlaw Raptor

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • RPG

Votes: 30 90.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lvaldezr

Reaction score
I know there is several discussion on this topic, but I was wondering which one looks like would perform in extreme off road situations if the opportunity came up? I was checking out ADD, outlaw raptor, and RPG. Below I added the links for the bump stops on their websites. It looks like outlaw raptor's look heavy duty and better from the pictures. I would like some opinions. I'm also not bashing on any vendors because they all have great reviews :hail:. I'm just looking the best off road and on road performance and comfort. Also I'll be installing them with King 3.0 with deaver.
Also do the bump stop guarantee your frame won't bend if you go balls?

ORP 2.0 Fox Bump Stop and frame Gusset Kit. (Bolt on))

RPG Stage 1 Rear Suspension Kit | Raptor Performance Group

Ford Raptor Rear Suspension | Off Road Rear Suspension

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also do the bump stop guarantee your frame won't bend if you go balls?

nothing can be guaranteed. but if you talk to some of the hardcore drivers, sprsnk, raptor addict, chrisandalex, rpg, outlaw, etc, etc.... they, (and all the rest of us) will tell you that no matter which path you take, it will be a vast improvement, but at some point physics takes over. the big question is, how much air are you planning on catching? and how often? that will help determine what you should do

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well i know just enough about jumping a truck to get me into trouble. but we got some airborne experts that will definitely give great advise. lets wait and see what they say, as i am interested too.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
that's the idea of a bump stop. protection! I personally am ******** with out a ******. I should buy some but if you ride the safe ones you'll be ok it's hitting the unknown that will get ya.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I also did the RPG Stage 3 kit and so far it's been great. There customer service is outstanding.
Personally I'd recommend them to anyone but I've never compared any other so it really is your preference.
There kit is extremely BEEFY and it looks like it'll take a licking and keep on ticking for a very long time.JMO

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I had a set of Deavers on my first truck and on this truck I have a set of Nationals from RPG. IMO the Nationals are a better route to go. They work better with the truck than the Deavers did. Feel more progressive than the Deavers and don't blow through the stroke as quick.

I had the RPG bumpstop kit on both trucks.

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a set of Deavers on my first truck and on this truck I have a set of Nationals from RPG. IMO the Nationals are a better route to go. They work better with the truck than the Deavers did. Feel more progressive than the Deavers and don't blow through the stroke as quick.

I had the RPG bumpstop kit on both trucks.

Which set of springs, Nationals or Deavers, do you think were a softer ride? I am looking for a cush ride! I never plan on towing anything and will rarely have anything in the bed.